From: "Terry Barton" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Interpreting -- getting results for all markers ordered
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 14:00:54 -0400

David - Not so fast.

I am waiting on two results from Relative Genetics where they are rerunning
the tests to get a result for every marker. RG's policy is also to not
release results until they have a value for each marker.

BTW, I have tests going at both FTDNA and RG. Both companies have their
advantages and both have been very ethical in dealing with us. I wish we
could marry them and get the best of both into one firm, but the competition
causes both of them to improve and strive to offer the most value.

And I wish that their results had a higher correlation - 16 common markers
from their 25 and 26 marker tests is not very helpful in comparing results.
(They're now up to 37 common markers between FTDNA 37 and DNAH's 43 marker
test.)

Terry