From: "Sharin" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Interpreting
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 13:46:55 -0700

Hello List,

I am new to the list and am posting the following question for a friend who just received
their Y-DNA test results. He was wondering if there are *online databases* to check for
surname matches with his test results? I don't know if I am making a correct post so
please forgive me if I am in error.

Kind Regards,

Sharin