Subject: Re: [DNA] Likelihood of a male having a son? [Rohde's paper]
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 20:07:30 EDT

In a message dated 06/10/04 4:40:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
writes:

> Unfortunately, the link not only does not work, it generates an error -
> first, the Adobe Reader 6.0 screen says, "Access denied," and then you are
> kicked off the Internet, at least with IE 6.
>
> Can you provide another link?

Do you have any special security settings for downloading files? I opened it
with Adobe 5.0 OK. For what it's worth, there's a link to the article on Doug
Rohde's home page

http://tedlab.mit.edu/~dr/

http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/other/DNA/GENEALOGY-DNA.html

This thread: