From: "Warren Whiteside" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] unexpected results
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 12:37:41 -0400

Well Diana, the next level might end up as an exact match. We never know. I
am getting more convinced about the 17 value on the 458 loci. I see a
preponderance of that value with English surnames at a loci that is said to
be of a mutating character. I was very surprised to see that triple 12 and
24 together in that #1 string along with the double elevens at a&b of 385. I
will definitely be mindful of that when I look at future profiles.

Warren