Subject: Re: [DNA] unexpected results
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 14:48:43 EDT

I've never heard of that rule. I guess all of us project administrators who
have been changing this setting, updating email addresses, etc.. for the last
couple years have been stepping beyond our authority.

Bill Davenport

In a message dated 8/21/2004 2:25:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

>You can check or uncheck their privacy box.

I don't think as a surname project administrator, you are allowed to go in
an change anything that a participant has done on the update information on
their web page.

That is beyond the authority of you being a surname project administrator.

This thread: