From: Paul <>
Subject: Surname projects listed on familytrees, but most are out of date.
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 12:47:42 -0800 (PST)

FamilyTrees.info has a listing of many surname DNA projects on
http://familytrees.info/familytrees/surnames/ but the information is out of date. May I suggest project coordinators visit http://familytrees.info/familytrees/surnames/ web site and update or post information on their projects. This is just one way to promote awareness and recruit participants. It is similar to a webring. I would also suggest participation in a web ring to increase search engine rankings for your project web sites. For example Terry Barton has started one at http://worldfamilies.net/urlring.htm

Paul Brown sends