Subject: Re: [DNA] Question on Test Results Numbers..E3b&R1b
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:26:30 EST

And I disagree with you, Jeffrey. There are a number of people who subscribe
to this list who know something about E3b, even though they may not be E3b
themselves. FTDNA tells you that E3b is Middle East in origin, and gives you
the repeat values. You take it from there. As one of the coordinators of a
FTDNA project I was a little perplexed as to why and how we had two E3b
individuals in an otherwise mostly Rlb and I (eye) group. With the help of some people
on this list, particularly Dennis Garvey, I have put together a pretty good
picture of what is going on, although the painting is not finished yet. I am
not one of the E3b individuals, but If I can dig the information out, you and
Jim Detterman can also.
Joe Hazel

This thread: