From: "Phil Goff" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] MRCA = 800 AD
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 12:55:56 -0500

It seems to me that this could only be proven by testing "up the ladder,"
perhaps 10 generations at a time (in the two different lines) and tracing
the mutations back in time. This would provide an unbroken chain of DNA
evidence back to the MRCA. First, however, you need a solid paper trail.
This exercise and the assertion of a 44 generation genealogy would seem to
be quite a stretch, to me. Thanks.

Phil Goff