From: "Steven C. Perkins" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Can 385a,b = 14,15 be 15/14?
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 23:23:20 -0600

Ken:

I asked Bennett about this in Nov of 2003 after Alistair brought it up.
Bennett said that the U of Az lab looked at the technique but did not
think it would add to the genealogical value of the tests.

I just sent him another message to ask if there are any new developments
in the 385a,b, area.

Later,

Steven C. Perkins