From: "David Wilson" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Can 385a,b = 14,15 be 15/14?
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 07:30:51 -0800

Phil,

Shouldn't the two extra values in your six-copy participant be reported as
copies 464b and 464c rather than c and d? Otherwise the report is in
violation of the low-to-high reporting convention.

Or am I just missing something? My consciousness often drifts when I get in
the vicinity of 464 data.

David Wilson