From: "ljcrain" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Sarmatians-Alans-Ossetians
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:02:48 -0600

There have been recent articles in the news describing the inhabitants of
Northern geographical regions as losing pigment as an adaption to obtain
more Vitamin D. Vitamin D is very important to survival, as among other
benefits, the immune system needs it. I think there were articles on this
list several months ago.

Janet Crain