From: "William Hurst" <>
Subject: DNA Timeline 2004
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:10:26 -0500

Hi Georgia,

I think you should include Charles Kerchner's November 2004 publication of
the "Genetic Genealogy DNA Testing Dictionary." See Charles seems committed to
keeping this document updated; he has already sent out one revision. It's
nice to have such a document available, especially when reading this list!

I was thinking you might want to list Charles' new Y-DNA Mutations Rate Log,
but that's in 2005. But I notice you didn't list his mtDNA Log in 2003. Take
a look at the number of entries that Log has received if you want to
understand its significance.

I also notice you mention the but not which is
more comprehensive.

Bill Hurst

This thread: