From: Judy McCoy <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] New member - Mitochondrial DNA results
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 13:32:24 -0800

I want to thank Eldon, Ian and Ann very much for their responses to my
query about my mtDNA results. They helped enormously. I see now that the
results must be viewed as a whole and not dissected to fit what's on the
Mitochondrial Concordance, etc. and that I should get the subclade test
performed to be more accurate.

I have been going through the archives and they are facinating. I could
spend entire days looking up my questions of early Basque/Celt
interaction, R1b discussions (my husband's haplogroup) and on and on!

Best wishes,
Judy McCoy

This thread: