From: John Carr <>
Subject: Carroll County Genealogy Jamboree
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:20:51 -0800

Following was posted on Rotsweb-L, may be of interest to some on the
list:

Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:35:55 -0600
From: "Fleta" <>
Subject: Carroll Co. AR Genealogy Jamboree Oct. 1 2005

The Carroll County Historical Society is sponsoring a Genealogy
Jamboree on October 1, 2005 in Berryville, Arkansas at the First
Nazarene Church on Hwy 21 N. This is be a swap meet genealogy exchange
event. Display tables will be provided free of charge for those
wanting to set up a booth of family history items either for exchange
or sale. To reserve a space you will need to register in advance.
Historical Societies and venders are welcome. There will be no
admission charge and we will have free door prizes. You will find more
information and a link to the registration form on our web page here
http://www.rootsweb.com/~arcchs/2005-jamboree.html

There will also be a Meet & Greet dinner on Friday night, Sept. 30.
There is a charge for the dinner and prepaid reservations are required.
Registration for the dinner is on the same form.

Anyone with research interests in Northwest Arkansas or Southwest
Missouri is encouraged to reserve display space or at least plan to
attend the event on Oct. 1.

Warm Regards,
Fleta Aday
CCHS Webmaster