From: "South" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Physical Anthropology of Western Europe
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 18:21:22 +1100

I get nervous when someone trying this uses methods "supported by historical
evidence of migration". It seems this sets up the observer of some physical
characteristics to see what the "historical evidence" would suggest will be
the case.

Yes I agree.

The book is of some detail, I will post something.

Grant South