Subject: RE: [DNA] Open and Closed Genealogy and DNA population LIMITATIONS
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 21:49:35 +0000

What a complete load of Marxist - Leninist nihilistic arrogant anarchistic leftist cow patties. Please read if you want a really good laugh or you know you are going to vomit anyway. It shows a complete disrespect for science and an appauling ignoriance of DNA research. I don't know who wrote it - perhaps that is best. Almost did the "technicolor yawn" (Alf, 1986).

David F.

> David, since you found the lead in Malcolm's post, I will only add this link
> that is on that same post from Malcolm.
> Bet you all are not aware of your fetish.
> I believe that the subject conference is to be held next week in case
> someone wants to attend. :)
> Jim

This thread: