From: "Melissa" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Answers geared for newbies re surname projects?
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:35:45 -0600

Thank you, Charles! I'll snip most of your reply here, just to save space, but thank you so much for taking the time to reply in such detail. And actually, there is another male who has been tested, and according to FTDNA he matches 36/37 to my dad's 37 but is in the middle of a move and hasn't yet uploaded his numbers to ysearch. He also has an exact match in the first 25, as does the other participant who only did the '25' test. I do tend to get impatient, sorry :)

thnx again,

melissa in nv