From: "ernest hurst" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Issue of Posts from a Religious Background on List
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 13:33:22 -0500

Problem is - Rootsweb doesn't start lists, I don't think, unless someone
volunteers to administer the list. The first amendment - freedom of speech
- doesn't necessarily apply on lists. I think the huge majority here needs
to rule here, by ignoring. These folks contribute zero to what most of us
are interested in.

Ernie Hurst

This thread: