From: Whitney Keen <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Star of David Not Exclusively Jewish
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:40:08 -0500

The Star of David is a geometric form that is easily drawn by anyone
with a piece of string and a marker. If you draw a circle and mark off
6 chords, and join the marked spots to the spots two away from the
original, and so forth, you get a Star of David. It is one of the
simplest geometric patterns to construct, well within the capabilities
of even a paleolithic man, should he be interested in making it. That is
why you find it here and there. No need for cultural diffusion.
Whitney Keen

This thread: