Subject: Re: [DNA] Scotland Wins
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 18:21:24 +0000

Ken I think 19/19 might be a Scandinavian set. I seen it link back to a more of a nordic. Then again I can't play the numbers. I myself am 19/22 seem to be common from Germany to Scotland.

the 19/23 is like everywhere. But I would bet it would more 24/11 19/23 in Ireland then the others.

Allen Hunt

> Sharon,
>
> Almost all R1b are 19,23. That repeat set at YCAIIa,b means the least
> because its by far the most common and you find it "everywhere". Sorry
> about that.
>
> Ken

This thread: