From: "Terry Barton" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Terry Barton's DNA Project made the news
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 00:08:11 -0500

Jim, reporters write what they want. I thought it turned out pretty well.
I was expecting a link to World Families Network (which we didn't get) which
would have made it easier for folks to find their surname project.

But, I've probably gotten some more folks in my town interested. I had
several calls today, an email, and several folks mentioned it at church
tonight. Visibility for Surname DNA Projects was the goal.

Charles - thanks.

Terry