From: "jlind10480" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Article in the New York Times Magazine from last Sunday
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:16:19 -0600

An article in todays (3/18/05) edition of the Atlanta Journal Constitution
seems to indicate ChoicePoint already has and will sell your DNA information
along with your SS # and anything else they have or can accumulate on you.

"ChoicePoint's data bonanza lures thieves

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 03/18/05
Terabyte by terabyte, ChoicePoint and its rivals have become one-stop shops
for intelligence gathering.

Social Security numbers and addresses are merely starting points. Property
listings, bank accounts, divorce records, even DNA - it's all just a few
clicks away for today's data megabrokers."

The article is available at

You may have to register to read the article.