Subject: DNA brochure
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 21:46:35 EST

I have recently created a PDF (Adobe Acrobat) file for our Davenport DNA
Project. The intent is to supply a non-technical one page handout introducing
potential participants to our DNA project. Something to "break the ice" - to let
them know we exist. We have some events coming up and I want to be prepared.

I have passed it by a couple Davenports, and now I want to pass it by you
guys to make sure the DNA portion is correct. I would appreciate any comments,
suggestions. etc. Good or bad. I will probably "fancy it up" a bit too.

The brochure is temporarily placed near the top of the home page on the
right at >http://www.DavenportDNA.com

You can contact me at >

Thanks for your help.

Bill Davenport