From: "Paul Drake" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Drake Project
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:05:14 -0600

Thanks, Earl. Yep, have been a participant in that effort since almost the outset. If you are familiar with those results, I am #4113. I thought perhaps someone on the DNA site might also be on the Drake site, since I do not know what or where my results fit in all the discussions on the DNA site.

Who was your wife's gmother?