From: "AAF" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Variations of R1b Ydna in Europe: Distribution and Origins
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 00:50:13 -0000

Warsaw (capital of Poland) has no haplotype (within its commonest 20
haplotypes) containing DYS392=13 and DYS393=14. It has only one haplotype
with DYS392=13 within its top 20 haplotypes, and that one is absolutely R1b.
Why? It is bang smack AMH.

Seems to me that at least the biggest sample in Poland (and i have not
looked at the smaller samples) is identical to Finland.

Keep trying, John, I appreciate the time you are spending nit-picking on the
fine detail of the tiniest part of my study. It is very decent of you.

Alan Foster.
=========