From: "R. D. Reddick" <>
Subject: Changes? It has been a good trip!
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 06:12:16 -0800

One list, or two?

This has been a most educational and entertaining forum over the past few
years.
Genealogy DNA vs. Anthropology DNA; assume what most of us seek is to
understand our roots, the new technologies and techniques for searching same.

Just the fact that we can sit here doing genealogical research with our
morning cup of decaf an hour or two from heading out the door is amazing
enough. The RootsWeb "Cooperative" is about ten years new, look at all the
other new items up on the Internet this year!

DNA technology as applied to genealogy is even newer, am thankful that
through that have linked up and verified three "new" cousin lines. Two of
us share similar legends from the Scot plains, two are not so clear.

I look forward to whatever comes next, to making choices as to how to spend
my limited time on the life-long search. Thanks for the trip!

Richard R320 on the California "Central Coast"

This thread: