Subject: Re: [DNA] NOT SPLITTING THE LIST
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:47:23 EST

In a message dated 3/22/2005 7:17:50 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
writes:

Do we have any candidates for the new administrator (s)

If nominated I shall not run, and if elected I shall not serve.

Seriously, I'd like to know if anyone has volunteered. Ann needn't mention
names, but if would be nice if she indicated whether anyone has.

I sort of like the idea of
a. ONE list
b. use of tags such as [DNA-Gen-Beg], [DNA-SNP], {DNA-Test CO], etc.
and
c. multiple administrators -- Where are we going to find another Ann to put
so much time into it.

Mostly I just want to be assured we don't "mess around with 2 admin and wind
up with one" to paraphrase the old song....

Anne

This thread: