Subject: Re: [DNA] DNA from old stamps
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:59:33 EST

Dan, I was waiting for the wiser people to answer you, but they are all busy
voting. <g>
It is not possible to obtain Y-DNA from an old stamp as the Y-DNA dies with
the moisture, but it is possible to obtain mtDNA, though, it can be expensive
and is not guaranteed.
Julia

In a message dated 3/22/2005 10:26:51 A.M. Central Standard Time,