Subject: Re: [DNA] list split
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 12:18:12 EST

I agree with the notion of keeping our List intact, and enjoying the able
services of Charles & Doug as co-adminstrators, assuming this is agreeable with
Doug & Charles, and assuming that Ann approves of this arrangement. We would
benefit from the continued synergy, and the adminstrative load would be
distributed.

Mike ...

In a message dated 3/23/2005 9:13:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,