From: "Ian & Mary Logan" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] mtDNA Haplogroup U
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:17:45 -0000

A few days ago I put a Chart for Haplogroup K on my website;
and had some very interesting responses -thank you everyone.

Now I have added a large Chart for Haplogroup U - comments anyone !

If you haven't seen them yet, there are also completed Charts
for the whole of 'superhaplogroup N*' - which are very interesting
as they support the theory of the migration of peoples all around the
Pacific, including Australia and the Americas, maybe 60,000-40,000 years
ago - quite a long time before the emergence of the large so-called
'Indo-European' haplogroups H, J, K, T, U & V.

More to follow over the next few days and weeks.

Ian
www.brookingsociety.org.uk/discussion/hap_U.htm
or to avoid the re-direction
www.ilbg18230.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/mtdna.htm