From: Charles <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DNA and NYG&B
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 21:48:56 -0500

Bob,

Thanks for the tidbits on that article.

I asked Bennett to allow an individual to be in two or more
projects/groups back in March 2003 when I launched my Pennsylvania
Deutsch Ethnic Group DNA Project.
http://www.kerchner.com/pa-gerdna.htm

They said they would look into it back then. But to my knowledge it is
not online yet. At least I don't know of it if it is. I have people who
would like to be in two project too. Glad to hear it is finally moving
to the front burner.

Charles
http://www.kerchner.com/dna-info.htm

robert mclaren wrote:
> BTW, Bennett said in his article that geographic projects have become so popular that his company felt the need to modify their software to allow a single tested individual to be placed in two projects at one time. Max or Bennett, has this happened yet. I have some that are members of other projects that will join the Clan MacLaren Surname DNA Project once this is in place.
>
> Bob McLaren

This thread: