Subject: Re: [DNA] Re ; DNA PRINT -
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 16:10:48 +0000

Canadian eh. Je suis desole for you hosers up there without NHL hockey eh. But say dawg, what about my East LA homeboys?

Perhaps I will need a cadre of beta testers ................... don't start lining up yet, its too early. There will be no general casting call. I will discretely inform a dozen of so who have spoken to me in the past about this specific topic - hate to use an old cliche, but I do live in Hollywood, "don't call us, we'll call you". I already have a list of people who for one reason or another would be "perfect" for the role.

David F.

> Hi David ; I hope I will be able to be one of your first testees . Any discounts
> for being Canadian ? B.J.Hawes , Toronto , Canada.

This thread: