From: "ljcrain1" <>
Subject: Re: Lost messages in Digest mode w/Outlook Express
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 00:03:54 -0600

>Help!
I don't know how long this has gone on for me but I lose messages when I
try to SAVE ALL in the Digest mode attachment. It happens on threads. THe
"subject" is apparently the reference filename, no matter who posted ... so
the first is saved, subsequent msgs overwrite the previously existing one(s)
.. is there a setting in Outlook Express that I have simply overlooked for 4
yrs or so? Hopefully there is some way to save all without having to read
and save each message.
Any help would be appreciated.
Chris Scott

Chris: Open your message, you will see a list of subjects, click on Message and choose Forward as Attachment. You will now have a message with an attachment, under File, click on Save as, name your new file (say Digest # ?) and make note of where it is filed. Go there and open the file, now click on the attachment and there are all the messages. Try it until it becomes familiar. You could create a special folder for these files.

Janet

This thread: