From: Charles <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DYS463
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 15:11:51 -0500

David,

It is not only about what is Ysearch.org doing about marker DYS463. What
is Ybase.org doing about DYS463. And DYS463 is not the only marker with
nomenclature issues. H4 has it too. These nomenclature issues are a
problem for all public data bases. I've been "crying in the wilderness"
for years now about this. See link below.

Charles
http://www.kerchner.com/labmerge.htm

This thread: