Subject: RE: [DNA] DYS463
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 15:49:20 -0800

I just changed my DYS 463 results at Ysearch from 22 to 24, but I guess I can change them back to 22. Yes, consistency is the main issue here. I have also noticed the problem with H4. There really isn't any surefire method for comparing results on these problem markers in the different databases at present, without 2nd guessing. Why not start a new database using the NIST standards? There are only a handful of us (?) looking for this kind of accuracy in comparing extended haplotypes, & it would be a useful tool for us. If it becomes very useful, people wiil notice. I'm game. Happy hunting, Pat Tagert

This thread: