From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Haplogroup E3a SNP P1+
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 07:52:58 -0600

Walt, I can see the signs of your coming addiction with genetic genealogy.
It is a twist like your out-of-place paternal haplogroup which will do it.
In my case it was discovering that my paternal line and mother's paternal
line had a common ancestor approximately 3000 years ago somewhere, yet had
been living far apart for most of that time. One then wants to put details
on the story of how the anonymous generations of our ancestors in between
got from A to B and C ?

You say no one has the interest you have on this particular question. That
may or may not be true. But in any case you do and can be the driving force
in putting flesh on that piece of the human dispersion story. Others will
then become interested.

Ken