From: Kenny Hedgpeth <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] 2nd International Conference ...
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 05:57:07 -0700

Hey John -

"sun worshipper, watching out for Santa Claus ?" LOL I been stuck in
OC [and surrounding areas] most of my life ... a real home grown SoCal
is rare to find in these parts :)

yep I will be at the SCGS-Jamboree in Burbank ... I will be helping out
with the ISOGG booth :)

"A chance to get things first hand" .... wonder what the earth
shattering news is going to be, that I haven't already heard about ...
NGS and now the 1G mtdna test :)

Ken -
hdpth-DNA