From: "Sharon Bryant" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DAR, SAR, UELA and DNA
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 08:55:55 -0400

Sorry Anne if I misunderstood the context of your message. Not even sure
that it was your message.

I have a multitude of lines that I can't prove to their satisfaction because
generally someone else already proved the patriot and there is something
wrong in their proof. I like you don't have the time nor money to submit
these changes to them.

However, I do wish you and your cousin good luck with submitting your
changes.

Sharon