Subject: Re: [DNA] DAR, SAR, UELA and DNA
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 09:16:07 EDT

In a message dated 5/23/2005 5:56:40 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
writes:

can't prove to their satisfaction because
generally someone else already proved the patriot and there is something
wrong in their proof.

This is why I think they should allow anyone to review the lineage they have
and offer corrections, additions. Their mistake if they allowed someone in
on an error, but their shame if they continue to allow those people's
descendants in on it while excluding people with "data which conflicts with what we
have" (and no they won't tell you what they have unless you belong -- or
maybe if you travel to their headquarters to research -- cause we had another
cousin on that line who belongs on another of her lines ASK to see what was in
the records, and they told her that if she wanted to prove that line to submit
proof and they would compare it."

Anne

This thread: