From: Bonnie Schrack <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] maybe I1b, maybe J2 (was Prime I1a Candidates for DYS385...)
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 21:22:11 -0400

Hi Lawrence,

You wrote,

> What is the Kittler Test and why is it important?

A good question, and Ken answered it as I hoped he would.

> . . . No one has yet had the order measured at I1b, let alone Western I1b.
> You could be the first in the world in your subclade to know your
> order, and
> then future measurements can be compared to your result, and it can be
> compared to the dominant order in Dinaric I1b as well as I1c and I1a.
> Normal I1a is found to be dominantly "high/low" in its order.

If that hasn't gotten your interest aroused, I don't know what would!
:-)

It just so happens that right now a few of us are getting together a
group of people to go in on a batch order, to get this and other new
tests done by a new company, called Biotix, in Germany. They offer a
20% or greater discount to groups. If we get a few more people, we may
reach 40% off. I can't guarantee that there won't be any other I1bs in
the group, though! You might have to share the honors with one or two
others.

We would love to have you join us, so if you are interested, please
write to me for details.

Bonnie Schrack

This thread: