From: Kenny Hedgpeth <>
Subject: contact address' updated ?
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 21:00:13 -0700

twice in less than 24 hours now :(

is your DNA web site address up dated ? how about your contact email
address ?

Last night I was checking out a surname project at FTDNA for someone
else ... and wouldn't you know it the link to their off site project web
pages was posted incorrectly :( I got the dreaded "page not found" ...
through a googles search I was able to find the correct link :) but
would a possible future participant go through the trouble ? ? ?

then just a little bit ago this evening ... I was trying to contact a
project Admin and went to their FTDNA surname page to get their contact
email :) only to have the email bounce back to me as "unknown" :(
luckily the link to their off site project web pages on their FTDNA
surname project, got me to the correct email address posted there :)
but again would a possible future participant go through the trouble ? ? ?

maybe it's time for us all to go check and verify that we got the
correct info posted where ever we have left those bread crumbs :)

some times it appears, that some people seem to change ISP's more often
then some others change there underpants ... LOL

Ken -
hdpth-DNA

This thread: