From: "Dale E. Reddick" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Problem with email
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 13:49:30 -0400

Hi Julia,

No, I've noticed a downturn in the numbers of messages coming through.

One of my computer lists mentioned some new e-mail worms or virii (my
last job was as a system admin, I try to at least stay knowledgable).
Those are the sorts of things that'll slow down just about everybody's
ISP. As I recall from my days when I had an AOL account, that service
may be more susceptible to such flooding of viral content.

Dale

wrote:

>I noticed, yesterday that I wasn't receiving all my email and today the
>problem is continuing. I think it is an AOL problem.
>Julia

>Jumpstart your genealogy with OneWorldTree. Search not only for
>ancestors, but entire generations. Learn more:
>http://www.ancestry.com/s13972/rd.ashx

This thread: