From: "ernest hurst" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] HELP for Group Admins!
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 14:20:34 -0400

I first looked at this site a few days ago & just looked again. Some of
info has changed - they now have both my former address & phone & current
one, but have no year of birth - maybe I'm too old. They do have my son
listed with current info & year of birth as well as address & phone from
about 8 years ago. Supposedly they'll give you a lot more info, on anyone
listed, for $20.00.

Ernie Hurst

ancestors at the same time. Share your tree with family and friends. Learn
more:
http://landing.ancestry.com/familytreemaker/2005/tour.aspx?sourceid=14599&ta
rgetid=5429

This thread: