From: Louis <>
Subject: 2 Jewish grandfathers---both E3b but very different results---any insight?
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 12:41:43 -0700 (PDT)

2 of my Jewish grandfathers' lines are E3b, but one
seems to match many other Jewish men (my Leshin
grandfather) and the other one has very few matches.
These two E3b grandfathers are 5 mutations apart on
their Y- 12 marker tests, according to ysearh.org.

If someone familiar with Haplogroup E3b could take a
look at the results of both of these grandfathers on Y
search.org, and suggest which sub-clade of E3b each
belongs to, I would appreciate it.

LESHIN GRANDFATHER:
http://www.ysearch.org/haplosearch_view.asp?haplo=E3b&viewuid=PNKNE&p=0

BOLDO GRANDFATHER:
http://www.ysearch.org/haplosearch_view.asp?haplo=E3b&viewuid=BQ9YM&p=0

If these links dont work, simply go to www.ysearch.org
and search by HAPLOGROUP for E3b. Both the name Boldo
and Leshin will be in this list, and you can compare
them.

Thanks so much in advance for any help,
Louis Loccisano

This thread: