From: Whitney Keen <>
Subject: Testing till you drop
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 22:37:10 -0400

I would like to hear from these people. Anyone who believes in testing
just for the sake of testing, please stand up.

Consider me standing. It is dependent on finances and the willingness of
people to be analyzed. I am blessed with an elderly agreeable
scientifically-trained 96 year old father, who is Western I1b, and an
obliging if somewhat bemused E3b husband, both of whom let me play with
their DNA to my heart's content. The Whitney Cousins I have to ask, as I
cannot afford to test them all, and some may not be all that interested
in testing if there is no gnenalogical outcome. I did not request the
right to play with their DNA at will.

Whitney Keen

This thread: