From: "ljcrain1" <>
Subject: Re: SHOUTING
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 14:36:00 -0500

Ray; None of us can use those types of emphasis either. Or rather we can
use them, but they won't come through Rootsweb. So mostly we just use *'s
around a word or phrase for emphasis. I know it is frustrating. Maybe
someday they will give us these abilities. But these messages need to be as
plain and universally accepted by all types of e-mail clients as possible.

Hope this helps.

Janet Crain