From: "Glen Todd" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Genographic participants
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 21:00:56 -0600

> I'm in the same boat as Charles or better yet, the same canoe
> since our
> Taíno Indians invented it. I have to gently weed out those who have
> joined some of our one name Puerto Rico surname projects but have
> Mexican roots to either Angel Cervantes' New Mexico DNA

Mmmm...

I'm part of the Todd Families Surname Project. The use of the plural is
deliberate, because we have determined beyond reasonable doubt that the
surname is of multiple origins. For example, my line (descendents of John
Todd of Rowley, MA) seems to be unrelated to any other line so far tested,
although it is thought to be related to the Christopher Todd of Connecticut
line (not yet tested).

Glen

This thread: