From: proofer joan <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] 2 BBC news stories on DNA
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 12:23:49 -0700 (PDT)

Dear David,

I naively believe most people make biased statements
from a position of ignorance rather than malice and
that constructive feedback is usually well received.

Your assessment may be correct, but as a test case for
the measured approach, I shall contact BBC in regards
the value to their audience of American DNA testing,
and shall report any reply back to this list.

Sincerely, Joan

--- From: (David Faux)

Yes, perhaps, but she is not likely to print an
amendment, and I suspect is entirely wedded to OA so
will have to let the companies affected by this skewed
reporting act if they so chose.

--- proofer joan <> wrote:

> Perhaps constructive feedback through

news.bbc.co.uk/newswatch/ukfs/hi/feedback/default.stm
> would help expand the BBC reporter's perspecive.
>
> Sincerely, Joan

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html

This thread: