From: "Andrew and Inge" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Lactose intolerance and Ancestry
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 22:12:59 +0200

This sounds correct. But if the study was correct, people would be better
helped by eating leafy greens and all the other animal and vegetable sources
of calcium. I will not take a stand but just leave it that study or studies.
As I mentioned, it is surely still easy to find just using the internet.

Doctor Pabón said:

Lactose Intolerance may not be a direct cause of osteoporosis but
avoidance of ALL things dairy which Blacks, Hispanics and Asians with
this condition tend to do from childhood is certainly a large
contributor to a low lifetime intake of calcium and chronic hypocalcemia.

This thread: