From: "" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] R1b and DYS437
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 18:39:06 -0400

I just took a fast run through my 4000-haplotype R1b data base and I didn't
see any overwhelming correlations between DYS437=14 and surprising values
at other markers.

Contrary to your 23/11 suggestion, it looks as though the percentage of
haplotypes with DYS390=23 when 437=14 is about in line with the normal
distribution. (See Whit's Super-WAMH page.)

On the other hand, it may be the case that 390=25 slightly more often than
usual when 437=14. But it's not a big correlation.

I didn't see anything else. If there is a correlation, it must be regional.

David W.